Re: Manual to power window conversion

Rick, Welcome back. I have been unable to find a set of aftermarket
regulators that will fit the early B Bodies, 68 up no problem. You could get
one of the universal "street rod " kits but I think that the weight of the
door windows would be much greater than the universal kit is designed for and
it would not operate properly. Maybe some one else on the list may know
otherwise.. My 64 Sport Fury came with power windows originally but I was
missing the door regulators and it took about 3 years to find replacements.
The motors are also somewhat hard to come by, they bolt to the drive
mechanism with rubber coupling. If you can find a power window car my
suggestion is strip every piece from the doors/quarters as the window stops,
brackets etc are just as hard to come by and some parts only fit the power
window cars. Contact me off list as I have a few pieces I could help with.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va
64 SF
63 Dodge 440 wagon