PARTS WANTED

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE FOLLOWING PARTS FOR A 1965 SPORT FURY WITH A 383CUIN WITH POWER STERING

1. A TILT STEERING WHEEL ASSEMBLYCOMPLETE
2.A BACK SHELF FOR A PLYNOUTH SUPER SPORTWHICH FITS OVER THE SPEAKERS AND DOWN BETWEEN THEMIDDLE OF THE SEATS WITH THE RED WHITE AND BLUE LOGO.

IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS OF A MOPAR SALVAGE YARD WHICH DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET CAPABILITIES BUT U MIGHT HAVE AN ADDRESS OR NUMBERS.

I AM NEW TO THIS CLUB BUT I SEE MOPAR GUYS REALLY TRYING TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AND REALLY RESPONDING WHEN SOMEONE HAS A PROBLEM. I THINK THIS IS GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

JAMES
EMAIL: roy52@xxxxxxxxxxx

----

http:///u/?..