try this

A 426 with MW manifolds , 13.5 to 1 compression and  300deg 520 lift cam amkes 425 HP
With headers it would be more.
The test you fellows are talking about I think was a set of Accurate sludge prted 3 inch manifold vers headers. . Sureoy there would be no serious deiscussio over headers vrs  MW manifolds. he manifolds would win. Still they are very good compared to most manifolds.
I have run the Schumachers on a 383 with a racer brown .510 hydraulic. (Don Hudsons distant cvousin Harry Hudson. 1968 dart 383 4 bbl) it is a very pleasing street combo to drive and feels (if that means anything) about twice as strong as it was stock. it is entering its 4th year of driving this year and he is still smiling.  Still for a real serious piece they lack a bit however if they made a 17/8 " design i would seriously consider them for my street piece. They are very well made.
it is really frustrating to see so many header companies making headers for 66 and up BB mpars and nothing for previous. there is only one area of interference and a minor bit of trouble with steering which could be easily modified in a minute of thought.   I have 74 charger  Hookers on my 63 and other than a bit of minor work around the steering box (just heat and twist) and at the tie rods ends (abut 1/8 inch too close ) they fit right off the charger to the 63. The differences are so small i think the header companies should step up to the plate and make the monor mods to cure it. I thought of modifying a set of fenderwells from the upper section back  so they were up swept at the head which is very good. but dumped down insideand that is doable but a lot more work than i want at the moment. I have a old rusty set of fenderwells here but would if i did it start with new ones. Modifying headers to fit is not hard . Much easier than you think. usually only one or two pipes  need mods. Cut , fit tack and when it is fine , take it out and finish weld it. if your tacking fitting skills are fine but your finish welding isnt take it to a pro and have it either steel gas welded or tigged for a beautiful job after you have cut and fited and tacked it. A determined person with good work habits can pull this off in a day.
Like many things in our hobby the thought of it is a bigger problem than the actual job.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)