To: <1962to1965mopars@>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: 65 Coronet/poly motor

Will the quarter window interchange from a '65 coronet convertable to a '64 2 door hard top? I need the driver side quarter. Ken, I have a set of ash trays that came out of my '64. Do they interchange for what your looking for?

--Christopher
'64 Dodge 440 2 Dr. Hard Top
'87 Dodge Ramcharger
'00 Merc Berz C230 Kompressor 16.73 1/4 - (Hey, It's DaimlerChrysler)

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Ken.Bronis" <kbronis6@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Bill
Looking for 2 inch rear ashtrays...have 65 Ply Spt Fury Convert. thanks
reply at
kbronis6@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ken
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Maurits"