Re: Need some help

Dunno...sounds a little fishy to me...almost like a scammer using the
public fear of being scammed to help w/ his scam. Does that make
sense? Maybe you should ask him EXACTLY why he wants a copy of the
title and bill of sale before hand. Does this car run and drive? If
so, one possibility could be to get a set of temp tags to bring the
vehicle in from out of state, but he would need the original title,
not a copy.

For example, in MD a cardboard temp tag is only allowed to be used for
going to and from the inspection station, that's it, and is not
allowed to go out of state. So if you have to bring a vehicle into the
state you can get a set of real metal tags that are for that purpose
only, but you have to have the original title in either case, NOT a
photo copy.

I would ask him...something seems a little off.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert