Re: Need some help

I'd fax him a copy of the title but cover the vin and your important information or something. Tell him He'll get the real copies when he shows up to get the car. And if he doesn't like it...oh well, maybe you can find someone willing to pay more for the car?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:28 AM
  Subject: Need some help

  Hey guys, I just got an email from a guy wanting to buy a car I have
  listed on Ebay. He says due to all the scams lately, he wants to pick up
  the car and pay cash, but he wants me to fax him a copy of the title and
  bill of sale first...what do you all think about this? I'm a little
  leary as crooks are pretty creative. I don't know what he could do with
  acopy of the title, but still sounds like a scam to me.

  Jeff Adams
  64 Polara

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.