Re: Need some help

Jeff,

Lots of good advice here, and I sure as hell would not send him the
title or anything else.  In fact, if you have the license plate, he
can call the BMV and see if its currently registered.  I was going to
buy a car that was out of registration, and they knew who owned it and
when it was last registered.

I recently bought a new truck here, and basically I met the guy at my
bank, did the transaction, and had the bank create a certified check
right there on the spot.  That seemed amenable to myself and to
him--and the guy was an attorney ;)

MJ

--
Menko Johnson