I'm gonna be on Danish TV this Wed - 2/21

I'm gonna be on Danish TV this Wed - 2/21

Rich Kinsley  '64 Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

This is on the subject in that I was interviewed buying gas at our
Terror-Free oil station here in Omaha. The only one in the country. It
was for Danish television and he said it would air on this Wed which
should be 2/21.

I mentioned our culture of my generation at least really revolves around
cars. I mentioned our chat rooms, car clubs, etc.. I won't see it but
maybe some of you European members will view it. I'm sorry but I'm
fueling up my Blazer but I am wearing my WPC Club jacket and a Hot Rod
magazine hat. I did mention my '64 Dodge and say a little bit about it.
I was washing the windows and fueling the Blazer during the interview.

I hope you guys get to see it.

----