Read feedbacks on EBAY Sellers first

I was bidding on some parts on EBay, was high bidder for the for 6 of the
seven days it ran.  Then 4 hours from the end of bidding the seller rejected
all bids and removed the item from auction.  THEN I read his feedback, seems
he has a bit of history this way.  Does not set a reserve, does not list it
as being available for sale locally and may end the bidding early.  Then
close to the end if the price has not reached a high enough value, rejects
all bids removes the item and then a few days later relists the item.

So it might be a good idea to read first and not waste your time on some of
these yoo-hoos.

Gary L Matthews

----