RE: vendor question

Hi George,  I bought some stuff from him and was pretty well satisfied.
The belt weatherstrip they sent the first time was the wrong stuff.  I
had it for 2-3 months before I looked at it and had installed the fronts
which were correct before I noticed the backs were wrong.  He let me
return the unused portion and eventually shipped me the right stuff. But
it took a few phone calls and a couple of months until they got it "in
stock".  As I recall the guy to talk to is Steve.  He knows the
weatherstripping.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727