How much brake fluid?

I was starting to go over the Coronet today in prep for the upcoming
driving season...check fluids, brakes, grease front end, etc, etc. I
need to ask a really stupid question...how much brake fluid do I put
in the master cylinder? I've never had a car w/ a single reservoir and
a screw on lid. Do I fill just below the threads? or all the way up?

Thanks!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert