Convertible Jacking Points

Where should I be placing jack stands when jacking up my 65 Coronet? I
put it up on stands last night (level and even) and when I went top
open the door and have the wife step on the brake to let me break the
lugs loose (since I don't have air), I couldn't open the door. But
when I put the front of the car back on the ground, it's fine now. I
know these things flex and move, but that was kind of scary!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert