RE: buckets seats+console

I bought a DIY interior book yesterday on amazon.  That's what I meant by 2
stage foam.
I'm going to use a shop but I'd like to know the procedures so maybe I can
help or prep some.
I also ordered Legendary's catalog.
I hope I don't have trouble getting a pattern for a Belvellite.
I have to match already done door panels and a rear seat, tan and brown.
I know the Satellite and Belvedere have different patterns.
I looked at the Coronet vert in the works in progress pages, they're
different too.

Tom
I'll keep you guys posted on the console carpet.  It's the same, I have both
sides now.
It's just the wrong color.

Any recommendations for new vinyl for the console?  Just Dashes?
I also need to get the shifter plate done and the chrome trim on the seats
and console lid.

Thanks

If you buy the foam forms from legendary then they will be 2 stage foam.  I
guess I called it different densities of foam .