RE: Oil pan that works!

I posted the pan # Sean for all to see and save.If a
guy wants a 6-8 qt. HP pan,go for it.If he wants a
FACTORY pan w/ baffles that will fit perfectly,go with
this one. It's 4 qt.,5 w/ the filter.It worked very
well back in the day,I was there,and it will work in
the 21st century just as well.
--- Sean B <polecat2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm sorry I have no pictures, and it's in the car
> now.  But that link
> you posted has another link attached, and it says
> this 971 pan was used
> on 1973-1978 B-bodies.  Scroll down on the first
> link, George Smith has
> the proper Mopar part number listed, however I think
> there is also an
> "AB" on the end, but that is minor.  Even with a
> windage tray, two
> gaskets and sealer, I've got close to an inch of
> clearance between the
> pan and the steering center link.  Again, it fits
> like it was designed
> for it.  Have no fear!
>

> Mike O wrote:
> >
> > Got any photos of this pan? If I'm thinking of the
> same pan, that is the
> >
> > one the Milodon and some other aftermarket
> deep-sump pans are based on.
> > Still doesn't quite fit in my '65 Coronet (sits on
> the drag link
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

George

Need Mail bonding?

----