Re: A903 reproduction codes?

Hey Pekka and everybody who needs stuff like this! Timken part numbers can be found here;

http://www.timken.com/industries/automotive/autoaftermarket/timkencatalog/PartCatalog.aspx

I tested with the first part#, the Timken crossreference identified it as a Chrysler Corp part and gave the Timken part#!

Sorry, can't help you regarding the A903 gaskets though :-(

Good luck, Hans

pjpere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello!

My 1965 Valiant's A903 gear box (manual 3-speed) needs new bearings and
alike. My local dealer can supply me with the main roller bearings and
seals only. Would anybody have the reproduction (Timken, SFK, say) codes
for the needle bearings? The OEM numbers are 666927 and 1949834. I need
also 2124607 and 1635282. Does any firm produce a gasket set for an
A903?

Pekka Pere
1965 Valiant
1964 Fury