RE: Heater Stuff Again

There's a great company up here near me.  A.W. Chesterton Co.
They specialize in mostly pump related stuff but have things like what
you're looking for.
Great customer service and salesmen all over the country.
http://www.chesterton.com/
Gasket material, seals, things like that they're the best.  Worth a shot.

Tom Duross

Hi,

I went to an industrial gasket/oring supplier and brought the heater
valve with me.  They gave me the a square oring (for free).  Try a shop
in your area.

Bring the valve with you so they can see what it is for.  When you tell
them they will be amazed that you have a car of that vintage and will
also likely give you the oring.

K.

----