Attention Jimmy....RE: Warning SMS Auto Interiors

Attention Jimmy....RE: Warning SMS Auto Interiors

Please read my email to SMS interiors and their reply. I hope I
have gotten you some releif here.

Earl

Earl--

Don't know this guy's last name.  Would like to know what he needed a refund
on.  Usually there are two sides to this type of thing, but in general we
are willing to offer a refund on any item we sell that is not a
special-order situation.  I will say that sometimes it takes me 30 days or
more to research the situation, so a refund is not always forthcoming at the
snap of the fingers.  Further, I would suggest that anyone feeling that they
deserve a refund from our company, for
any item whatsoever, should contact me personally by e-mail.
doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  I can usually handle this type of thing easier if
I personally know what's going on and e-mail is a great way to engage me in
a conversation.

Yours truly,

Doug Pollock
Owner

On Mar 21, 2007, at 7:08 AM, Earl Helm wrote:

> I am sending you this as a satisfied customer, and someone who has
> dealt with and recommended your company to many people on the Web. The
> below email is going around the Mopar forums and it disturbs me. In
> the past I have found your company to be fair and honest. I would
> assume you would want to take action so negative comments about SMS
> are not spread. Bad news travels fast.
> Please
> see
> email below. If you have any comments, I will be glad to post them on
> the forums.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Earl Helm
> Director of Customer Service &
> Technical Support
> GoEngineer
> 1990 S Milestone Dr #A
> Salt Lake City, Ut. 84104
>
> 801-359-6100
> 800-688-3234
> Fax 801-359-6169
>

> I guess I've just hit the bottom on vendors.
> I have waited for three months for a refund from SMS, and have
> resorted to letting the credit card company take the ball.
> Don't give these guys a dime, unless you're sure on what you want.
> Like getting blood from a rock.
>
>   Jimmy

I am doing something to see if I can help.

Earl

I guess I've just hit the bottom on vendors.
I have waited for three months for a refund from SMS, and have resorted to
letting the credit card company take the ball.
Don't give these guys a dime, unless you're sure on what you want.
Like getting blood from a rock.

  Jimmy

----
topic.  Thanks!