1964 Los Angeles Mopar fender tags (please!)

1964 Los Angeles Mopar fender tags (please!)

I'm looking for help from anyone that has a 1964
Los Angeles built mopar and still has a fender tag.
The GG book doesn't decode LA tags and they are different
from the Detriot plants.  I've got a few and I've
reconciled some of the codes.  I will share my findings
with anyone who send info (and anyone who wants it for
that mtter!)

please email me the codes under the 1234567890 and
the ABCDE....Z lines  and what you know about the
car,,  original engine,trans, radio,heat, power
options etc...   If you don't know for sure if something
was original or not, thats fine...

I rarely see 'em being an east coaster!!!

----