To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:42 PM
Subject: RE: Warning SMS Auto Interiors

So what happened to Legendary ? Have you a quote from
them ? I consider them to be one of the top interior
suppliers.

Bob Fortson
--- Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funnily enough, I was just speaking to a friend
(kind of) of ours over
here who has the only other 63 Dodge in the UK.
He got his interior door panels restored by SMS and
is overwhelmed by the
quality. The only problem was they quoted 6-8 weeks
and took 3 months.
Considering he had to send his original panels to
them, so they could re-
use the metalwork, then have the new ones sent back,
I think a lot more
could have gone wrong.
Not cheap tho, $685 for 2x front & 2x rear panels.
Plus whatever the shipping
cost!

We're probably going to get our done by them, as
Earl says, there's not much
choice.

Robert
England

from them
> and had nothing but good results. I hope their not
going bad
> because they have stuff no one else does.
>
> Earl
>

> I guess I've just hit the bottom on vendors.
> I have waited for three months for a refund from
SMS, and have resorted
> letting the credit card company take the ball.
> Don't give these guys a dime, unless you're sure
on what you want.
> Like getting blood from a rock.
>
>   Jimmy
>

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
only one person --
 directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car
transactions and negotiations
as well as other personal messages only to the
intended recipient, not to
the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
signal to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

----

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail