From: Robert [mailto:r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 8:26 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Warning SMS Auto Interiors

I'm sure no one was offended James, just a little confused. It's amazing
what a little punctuation and use of upper case letters can do to avoid
confusion! We all relax our grammar a bit for emails etc but whilst it may
save a few seconds to type, it makes it a darn sight harder to read!

I agree about SMS's prices tho, but I did think their quality had a good
reputation.
Havent used them yet myself so I can only go by what I've been told.

Cheers
Robert

________