Re: Mopars on the Strip

Hi Guys,

I am driving in late Thursday night with my son, and then we are
catching the slant six races (and others of course) on Friday, and
probably heading out Saturday afternoon sometime.  I'm playing it by
ear as I have my 3 year old by myself, dragging him 9 hours in the car
to get there, and sleeping on the floor of a hotel room with him.
It'll be EPIC regardless of the outcome =)  So I'd love to meet up
with anyone that will be there, it shouldn't be hard to find us =)

I'll have my cell phone too, so anyone that is going email me directly
and we'll coordinate.  Gary, glad to hear you are healed up!  We'll
definitely have to meet up.

MJ