Re: I'm liquidating

On 3/23/07, Bob Kinker <maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where are you located?  Is the 64 Wagon for sale also?
robertkinkerATcox.net

He's in Denver, CO

I have to say Dave is one of the coolest guys ever.  I had a slant
engine I wanted to buy, and he drove 50+ miles to pick it up for me,
stored it and then helped me load it up when I was driving cross
country.  Totally nice guy.  Sorry to hear we're losing him.

MJ

--
Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx