From: Rich Kinsley
To: fmbrich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Roger Pettigrew ; George Smith ; Paul Lennemann
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 7:48 PM
Subject: Geezer Hot Rod Show & Go Jun 10, '07

Hi Folks,

I copied the poster and tried unsuccessfully to forward it. So I'll just give you the details.

June 10th & Sept 23rd at Rolling Thunder dragstrip - Mid-America Motorplex

                              GEEZER HOT ROD SHOW & GO

                                     Racing like it used to be!

For drivers 50 & over.   Gates open 8am       time trials 10am-noon    eliminations at 1pm

Car & driver $15    Spectator $5               NHRA rules in effect          Seat belts req'd

Dash plaques for all entries    Winner & runner up recieve plaques

Classes:  Flag start small block w/o slicks   & Flag start Big block w/o slicks

          .400 pro tree small block w/sliocks  &  .400 pro tree big block w/slicks

                           Exhibition class: .400 Pro tree  Heads Up

                                          Grudge Racing