Re: radiator flex hose

The problem w/ flex hoses is that they put extra stress on the
radiator neck and may eventually cause it to crack @ the tank. Since
they are molded straight, they always want to back to straight when
bent. I have always been told to not use this type of hose. I never
have and I never will.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert