Re: Vent Window Info

Great! Thanks George!

The hardtop/'vert thing kind of makes sense though. A hardtop does NOT
have a window channel around the door glass where a sedan does,
correct?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On 3/27/07, george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm off tomorrow. I'll try and verify so we can find
out for sure. It does sound strange that no one makes
it.
--- Bill Maurits <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's basically what Resto Specialties told me
> too..."NOT available",
> but Metro shows it for the hardtop, which he is
> pretty sure SHOULD be
> the same for the convertible...that's why I want to
> clarify.
>
> Bill M
> 65 Coronet 500 'vert
>

> On 3/27/07, george smith <bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I ordered all my weatherstripping from Andy
> > bernbaum. Fast delivery,but keeping the receipts
> in
> > case. They don't show vent window rubber. I called
> > restoration Specialties and told me no one makes
> the
> > rubber for them,period.
> > Kind of strange.Time to check out Metro's catalog
> and
> > get a second opinion.
> > --- Bill Maurits <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > Are the vent windows on a 65 Coronet the same as
> the
> > > hardtop?
> > >
> > > Also, how do I go about changing the
> > > weatherstripping for it? Metro
> > > Molded has it (for a hardtop). My pass side
> > > currently has a nice (and
> > > loud) gap between the bottom of the frame and
> the
> > > rubber.
> > >
> > > Also, since my pivot @ the top is frozen and
> > > apparently made of unobtanium, is there anything
> that I could soak it
> > > w/ that won't eat the little rubber o-ring
> thingie and maybe get it
> > > free again?
> > >
> > > Bill M
> > > 65 Coronet 500 'vert

George

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

----