Re: How do I do this?

OK...I got it now. Susan, I think you are talking about a WEB page
based forum. The 62-65 Mopars forum is an EMAIL based forum. When you
post, it won't show up on a website somewhere, it will show up in
everyone's email box.

It would be pretty cool to setup a web forum, but I think the software
can be a little expensive and I'm not sure about the workload for the
admin. It's actually a decent idea. I for one would be interested in
pitching in $ towards the software cost, but I don't know what the
admin's thoughts are on this.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert