Re: How do I do this?

There is also MSN groups that have all kinds of discussion boards you can set up as well as photo albums and individual pages you can set up too. They used to have a chatroom too, but they removed it probably to cover their own butts. The best part is...its FREE!!!! If anyone wants to set one up.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary H.<mailto:62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 6:09 AM
  Subject: RE: How do I do this?

  Thanks for the thoughts. Generally the default for the 62-65 site is a
  mail list because in a "mail list" you don't have to remember to go and
  visit a Web page every day. The Clubhouse mail is sent to you directly
  in an e-mail. You can choose individual delivery or digest. You can then
  sort and save or delete the mail as you choose.

  The default subscriber setting is mail list mode.

  That said, there is a way to read the 62-65 mail "bulletin board" style
  off a Web page. You can do that by signing up with Topica and then
  subscribing to the 62-65 list. Topica's forum software is old and clunky
  the archive search does not work well, but all the messages are archived
  there.

  Thanks,
  Gary H.
  Clubhouse Administrator