From: Menko <menkoj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 8:18:36 AM
Subject: Re: How do I do this?

For fear of belaboring this, I have to weigh in and say that I do
*not* think it is a good idea to convert this list to a forum.  I for
one am not a fan of forums for several reasons:

1) you have to go and visit them--  It is much easier to scan my email
quickly and just keep the messages I want

2) Low-traffic groups usually die in a forum form-- If you only have
10-15 posts a day, the group will struggle and die.  There are several
other early A body mopar groups that are suffering through this right
now.  T

I love just getting email and not having to do something else.  Topica
is a POS but MSN and Yahoo have their share of trouble--its the part
of being free that is problematic.  The best mailing list with
web-based posting and reading that I have found is google groups.  But
if we did switch, we'd most likely lose the archive...

Anyway, I hope we keep this as an email list.

MJ

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

----