RE: Mopars on the Strip 2007

 Gary, thanks so much. I appreciate it very much. /Butch /Ferndale, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Futrell [mailto:gary.futrell@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 2:34 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mopars on the Strip 2007

I'm attaching a few pictures from this year's Mopars on the Strip. I took
quite a few 62 -65 pics. I didn't get to a chance to talk to any list
members but did talk to Steve from Imperial Services for awhile.
I picked up my motor mounts for the Savoy from Steve and found a console
four-speed shifter for a 65 Satellite for a friend of mine in the swap
section. Overall I thought it was a good show and I got to talk with Diane
Sox for awhile. She was a great lady and remembered Don Grother, who lived
next door to my aunt and uncle in Oklahoma City when I  was growing up.
Those Chrysler sponsored factory race cars Don had made me drool at the
time. My Savoy's finally back to the painter as of yesterday and  it's
getting painted 64 Plymouth Ruby Red after waivering back and forth between
the Red and White colors.
    Anyway here's the pics.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gary-futrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/album/576460762396096
556