Re: How do I do this?

To add to this, gmail is nice in that it groups emails with the same
subject line into a group, so you can follow conversations more
easily.

MJ

On 4/3/07, John Mopar <dodgepolara500@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's what I do. Use an email addrress sticktly for this list. It also serves as my email address when I don't want to give out my real name and email address. Everyone needs an email like this for signing up for thigs that may get spammed.
--
Menko Johnson
http://menko.no-ip.com/portfolio