Re: How do I do this?

I  agree w/ Susan's point. I overall prefer the web-based setup, but I
can certainly deal w/ the email setup.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On 4/3/07, SUNSHINE Higgins <Sizie52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It isn't so bad to have this as an e-mail list, but I get so much e-mail  now
it takes forever to scan it all. I'd rather scan a web site for any answers
or direct my questions and only get e-mail from those who can answer my
questions instead of 20 or 30 e-mails that have nothing to do with what I need.  I
just don't have times to scan so many e-mails on a daily basis. I will try
this for a while and if it doesn't work out for me....I will have to drop out.

Susan