Re: TRUNK PANS

I thought about buying a Kramer pan for the Savoy until I saw the
price. We have a local guy here that dismantles old cars and usually
picks up a lot of 64 - 65 Mopars. He had a few that had nice pans and
I was able to get a nice one reasonable. Shipping is always a problem
with this big stuff.

    Gary F.