RE: Heater core '62 Dodge Dart Wagon

I got my new core from Frank Mitchell. I know, I'm not crazy about his
prices sometimes either but he's the only game in town that I've found
for these cores. He has one on ebay right now (item # 140078764750)and I
see he's gone up some since I got mine. I think I paid $115 about 1 1/2
years ago. Hey it's a lot cheaper than a trunk floor.

Btw, there's a used heater valve on ebay right now too. Looks to be in
rebuidable condition if somebody needs a core. (item # 230113985172)

----