mopar Desotos

Maybe a little off topic but thought some of you would be interested in
this auction of between 50 - 60 Desotos. From start (1929) to finish
(1961) at least one of every year!
These cars are in a storage building less then a half a mile from our
salvage yard. I have not been in the building but occasionally they have
some of them setting outside and they look very nice.

http://www.roadkillontheweb.com/binder/binderdesoto.html

If anyone is interested and wants more information then is on the web
site I will see what I can find out for them.

Steve Hurst
PO Box 42
Spencer, IA   51301
712-332-2695