To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: eBay Auction

The one in the auction is right. I have never seen a factory half-sweep in any factory bulletins, brochures, or manuals.

Jason

Bill Maurits wrote:

Huh. We're there earlier and later styles? I swear I saw a 65 factory
vintage console tach on eBay once and it was a half sweep like the
moon, NOT the 'full face' style like in this auction. Was I
hallucinating? or were both used? If not, which is right?

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert