Hot Rod Power Tour

Has anyone signed up for this years Power Tour and received an accurate
itinerary and route map? Their website gives cities matched with days,
but doesn't say whether that is the departure or arrival point for that
day. I can't do the tour but I wanted to go down to Cleveland on June
2nd to see the start. However I can't find out if they're leaving
Cleveland for Kalamazoo on June 2nd or the morning of June 3rd. Mopar
Collector Guide has a website for the Mopowered Tour within the tour but
they don't give you that info either. Here's the 2 websites:

http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents/hdrp_2007_power_tour/

http://www.totallyautoinc.com/

Dan

----