ADMIN: Topica mail status

Topica is not performing. They apparently are putting fewer and fewer
resources in "supporting" their mail lists.

Now many people can receive mail but can't post mail by using their
regular e-mail account. When they do send a mail they get an error
message, like this one, below, but their message never gets posted ansd
sent to all.

The only short term solution I know is to post directly from Topica's
bulletin board style interface. That bypasses Topica's outdated,
underpowered "IN" mail servers.

Sorry about the hassle. We'll see if this gets straightened out by
Topica. If not, I'll go from there.

Thanks,
Gary H.
Clubhouse Administrator

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 15 May 2007 18:29:59 GMT
from 66.89.101.227.ptr.us.xo.net [66.89.101.227]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>

<1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>... Deferred: Connection refused by
bmx001.topica.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

----