RE: Tire Size Conversion

Bill, if you go to this Coker Tire site there's a tire conversion chart.
Example a 215/75x14 converts back to a G78x14.

http://store.coker.com/pages.php?pageid=18

You can also go to their homepage:

http://cokertire.com/

Click on the "Tire Size" drop down menu and click on what size tire you
want to know about. Click on one of the tires that pops up in that size
and it'll give you all the info including the "overall diameter" of that
size. For example a 215/75R14 is 27.11" in dia.

Hope that gives you the info you need, Dan

----