Re: steering box

When I was racing roundy round cars years ago we would take off the pump. Then lupe the power steering hoses on the steering box. You can not plug the hose fittings as the box needs the fluid to move in the hose lupe. It does take more arm but not much more than a stock box. Shorter the better on the luped hose. I have been missing this site and really hope to continue getting messages. Ter 409

----