[no subject]

Sunday being a nice day, my brother and I jumped on the bikes and rode
over to Thunder Valley by Marion S.D. for the day. Things sure have
changed since I raced there back in the 80's, but there are still alot
of Mopars running there, and several 62 - 65's. Including a couple I ran
against way back then. Unfortunately, the memory card in my camera
wouldnt work, so I didn't get many pictures. The ones I did get are
here;
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/big_jake57/Mopars%20at%20Thundervalley/

The red 65 Dodge Post was exceedingly fast, and the guy told me it was a
515 cube "low deck" big block.  I've messed around with mopes for 35
years, but what I know about strokers wouldnt make a ledgable sentence.
I remember Don talking about stroking a 400, but to 515 ?  Did I
missunderstand ?  Just curious.

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

P.S.  3rd try sending this, hope it only comes thru once.

----