Re: '64 Sport Fury riding low.

Rear springs ! Ride height can be relative to tire
height, shock type and condition of (or "relaxed")
rear springs. My limited experience (2 vehicles) has
taught me that the rear springs are first to be
suspected. If you have stock tires and wheels then the
Field Service Manual (FSM) numbers are good...if you
have changed something....well.......... (see the
above).
  If you need to replace springs (they can be
re-arched by truck spring service companies) and are
on the East Coast then I reccommend ESPO Springs n'
Things...their address is on the Vendors web page at
the '62-65 web site.

Bob Fortson
--- Douglas Sutherland <pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> No, it's not intentional.
>
> My car looks like it is sitting pretty low in the
> back -- even lower on the
> passenger side.
>
> How can I determine what the rear height is supposed
> to be?
>
> How can I tell what is causing the problem --
> Shocks, leaf springs?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

> More photos, more messages, more storage?get 2GB
> with Windows Live Hotmail.

> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to
> only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e.,
> send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well
> as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This
> practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total
> volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to
> Mopar topic.  Thanks!

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy