RE: Savage yard mopars

Now, THAT'S a damn shame! I saw some pretty good-looking projects in
there, but like always...too many states away! I could use that 65 Fury
for parts. I was in a yard last nite that was started in '61, only about
25 Mopars, but other cars back into the 40's, and  at least a dozen mid
50's Ford and Chevy station wagons. More 56 Olds and Ponitacs than I've
ever seen on the street. What a waste even THINKING about crushing them.
It's a good thing I'm married or my back yard would look just like those
pics!

hurstmopar@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi fellow mopars people. Had a chance to take pictures of mopar cars I
> have collected over the years in our yard. I planned on saving them to
> retire on. Not sure what I`m going to do with them yet. With metal
> prices the way they are somedays its real hard to decide. Did not how to
>
> get all the pictures on the web. So had a friend help get me get them a
> Kodak easy share page. So a little off subject but if you want to see
> them click on
> http://home.mchsi.com/~hurstmopar
> Click on Related links: Hurst Classic Cars for Sale
> That will take you to our web page that we are just developing.
> Click on Classic Mopars in the yard
> This will open a Kodak site.  You do not need a password, just click on
> the View Slide Show button.
> If you click on My Dodge Dart you will see my current obsession.
>
> Trying to develop a working web site has been a learning experience.
> Hopefully we will have it running a little more smoothly in the future.
>
> Steve Hurst

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----