seat interchange question

this question is about how  SAME the mopar bench seat frames were.  I
know the upholstery patterns were different , i am talking about the
metal skeletons and the  "SHAPE" of the seats.
  Heres my dilemma.   I want a split bench in my 65 coronet  2 door .
I have the bench seat that came with it when it was a 4 door before i
transformed it, but of course thats a rigid back
 I also have a  split bench from a 67 coronet.  Dimensionally its
the same, the floor  bolt down studs are exactly the same spacing  and
by the tape measure the seat section  measures out the same.
  But will it look right???  The actual "shape " of the sections is
what concerns me.
 anybody have  a bunch of fotos of their 65 coronet split bench??
 thanks guys
 neal zimmerman, eugene oregon