64 and 65 dodge rear bumpers

i posted this quaestion a few months ago and nobody seemed to know,
just thought i would let u guys know for future reference, for anyone
in the same position as me..
 YES INDEEDY, the rear bumpers froma 64 polara and a 65 coronet are
exactly the same,
    i  just bolted on a  nice straight 64 polara rear bumper onto  my
65  corone tand it went on without a  hitch ( no pun intended LOL)
 even the 64 polara brackets bolted right up, couldnt have asked for
anything simpler
 now u know
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon