Re: Spare tire covers

You know I have had two people tell me that.  But I
had a 65 Coronet 500 hardtop that I could swear it
had one and my convertible (500) doesn't.  I have a
fact and features manual for the 65 Coronets and they
list a spare tire cover as standard. I have mutltiple
test reports from 65 and a few of them show the tire
covered in the pictures.  But...that still doesn't
solve how to get one.  I suppose it can be made if I
really wanted to go through the trouble.

----