RE: Dim Instrument Cluster lights

Paul, thanks for that.

As you can probably tell I'm not that electrically minded, so I'll pass
your info on to our man on the inside and see if it helps them testing
our switch.
For the cost of a new switch though, on a refurbished cluster, we may as
well replace it to be sure it works 100%. As long as the new ones work
100%.....

Regards

Robert
England

Well as you know ohms is a measure of resistance.  So if you have a

----