Re: Ebay delusions

Ah yes, a max wedge with poly heads and the distributor at the back of the
engine.   It ain't no max wedge, but it is a poly.318.

The truck is a Dodge Town Wagon.  The Town Panel.did offer side windows as
an option, but not with the split sliding design.  There is also a seat in
the rear area, which may be factory,

The Town Panel first appeared in 1954 in the "C-1" series.  The 1955 2nd
series "C-3" seies gained a wrap around front windshield and the Town Wagon
appeared in 1956.  The 1957 (K series) introduced 4WD while 1958 (L series)
adopted dual headlamps (although singles were still available).  1959 (M
series) models received cab and instrument panel changes, 1961 (R series)
gained a longer wheelbase with the front wheela moved forward, and 1963 (T
series) adopted amber front parking lenses.   The final changes occurred
during 1965 with the parking brake being removed from the drivesahft and
placed on the rear drums.  The Town models were dropped at the end of the
1966 (B series) model year.  The new Dodge A-100 was stealing the Town
Panel/Wagon sales.

This one could be a 1964 model - it does have the amber parking lenses (and
the optional side-mounted turn signals).   Very little changed from 1963
through 1966.  Only the serial number can idientifiy the correct model year.
They did not hav e a digit for the model yeat, so the last six digits ran -
1963 - 230001 to 315000
1964 - 315001 to 430000
1965 - 430001 to 548000
1966 - 548001 to 668000

These numbers hold for all US-built Dodge trucks escept the compact
A-series.  The Town Panel/Wagon models were never built in Canada.

Bill
Vancouver, BC