Re: fuel sending units

I just changed one in my 63 Fury and while the tubing bends were a little different, the sock ended up near the bottom of the tank and it works fine.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Huseby <wchuseby@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:22 pm
Subject: RE: fuel sending units

Sorry
I was mistaken. the auction said 62,63,64. But it still seems to me its
not the correct one.
BSchleic57@xxxxxxx wrote:

> no way, shape or from that the same sending unit fits 64 and 65 Fury nor
> 64
> and 65 Polara  One is a b body and the 65 is a C.
>
> Something is fishy!

Wayne Huseby
64 polara 500 2dr ht

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly
to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as
other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse
public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume
of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!