New Swap Meet Items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1964 D100 Custom longbed for Sale:
-Manual steering/brakes
-Turquoise/White top
-New headliner
-Seat newly reupholstered.
-Gauges recalibrated
-New heater core
-New shocks
-Rebuilt steering box
-New brakes
-Chrome wheels/Goodyear tires
-LA 318. Just rebuilt less than 100miles.
-Pertronix ignition.
-Edelbrock Performer Intake
-Edelbrock Carb
-Mopar Cam
-KB Pistons
-Rebuilt 360 Heads
-Hedman Headers
-New exhaust w/flowmaster muffler.
-727 Trans rebuilt w/new parking brake/deep trans pan.
-New Hughes torque converter.
-External trans cooler.
-Radiator cleaned/pressure tested.
-Includes some extra parts (Doors/Door Panels/Spare tire rack)
-Has rust in cowl/floors/doors
$5000 obo
George (714) 287-5344 Located in Fullerton, CA. email for pics or more
info jgonzalez_AT_calstate.edu (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (August
11, 2007)

1963 Dodge Dart 170 for sale. Slant six. RUNS GOOD! Many parts replaced
in 1995. Systems gone through: Fuel, brakes, exhaust, rear differential,
driveline, transmission. Currently registered in CA. Car was used as
master's project. There is much to discuss. Phone 831-601-6199. (August
11, 2007)

1963 Plymouth Belvedere for sale.  Four door w/318 engine and push
button transmission.  Original paint and interior, very complete. Starts
and runs  excellent.  This is a California car, built in L.A. and I have
a good clear California Title.  $3500.  Car is in Reno, Nevada.  Email
for pictures.  mfarquhar_AT_charter.net (Replace _AT_  with @ to
contact) (August 11, 2007)

WANTED

Wanted: hood for a 1963 Plymouth Valiant. phone # 812-525-8772, email
cggreen196640_AT_msn.com (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (August 11,
2007)

1963 Dodge 440 2 door hardtop parts wanted: outer headlight bezels left
and right, door moldings upper and lower both doors, rear bumper. Call
Roger at 712-366-7864 or mail savoy58_AT_cox.net (Replace _AT_  with @
to contact) (August 11, 2007)

1963 Plymouth front clip with front bumper wanted. Contact:
labrothia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Replace _AT_  with @ to contact) (August 11,
2007)

----