To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:29 PM
Subject: Quick ignition help...

This is just a general question but maybe someone knows from experience.....

Im trying to reset my ignition system back after removing the distributor (long story)....

Where does the rotor point, when the car is set at TDC on the #1 cylinder? Should it be approx 11o'clock or 5 o'clock? I know this isnt exactly precise.. Im just using it to double check myself.

I aligned the timing mark, and checked to see the piston is all the way up on Cylinder 1.. and the rotor points to 11 o'clock... does this sound right?

Thanks

...also.. the 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 wiring sequence is counter clockwise, correct? (I second guess everything!)

----

----